Thursday, July 15, 2010

English translation and so on

Passion, perseverance and patience shape me into an optimistic girl. During my four-year college life, I concentrated not only onnike trainer the study of my professional skills and knowledge but also trying to improve my abilitynike shox of communicating with others, which is the necessity of seeking a suitable role in the world full of fierce competition.
English is my strength. I can read, speak,write and listen fluently. I can skillfully use OFFICE, POWERPOINT and othercheap authentic nfl jerseys office microsoft.jerseys monster Career Objective:cheap nfl jerseys
A position related with my major such as English editor ,English translation and so on. I hope that i have the opportunity to make my share for you.Where will life take you?
A journey is not a trip
A Discovery