Friday, February 26, 2010

My love story

When I pick up the pen and determine to write down a forgetable story of my own experiences,my heart ache as it did before.I can not help to ask myself when will I stop missing him ,the boy who gave me both sweet memory and hurting moment? The story began in junior 3.He was an introverted but really handsome.As one of the top students in our class,he was admired by lots of girls.He seldom talked to them and this made him cool in my eyes.On contrary,I was a girl with simple look and study level. After a seat arrangement, he sat behind me.He prefered to play jokes on me and borrow things and returned them very soon.I did not have any special feelings until the day he sent me home.On the way home,he gave a ridiculous reason to his mates and found a chance to stay with me alone.I became his girlfriend afterwards.Of course there were always heart strike whenever and wherever I thought about him.After all, he was my first love. Just as the Cinderilla,I waited my Prince charmy eventually. The story did not seem to be a cherish song.The teacher confirmed that we were having puppy-love.And she also warned us that we must seperate at once as there was a very important exams in a few months.Facing the pressure from the teacher,we had a second attack.My mother was told this event and this contributed to my nightmare.However,he refused to break up.We continued our relationship secretly. I clearly remember that one ninght of the bitter winter,on my way home,snow began to fall down.The world turned white in a few minites.Snow flake dancd in the sky.One of them landed on his eyebrows and then melt into a drop of water.The light from the lap was twinking on it.How wonderful it was!We listened to Lee Hong"representative work "Only".And we felt everywords in the lyrics.I became realized that I could fly when I sat behinde him on the bike.I beleived that I was in the paradise when I had first kiss.I beleive that love would last forever.I believe that I could not endure his leaving one day. God played a great trick on me,he turned to be a strange person for me.He did not speak to me any more and then walked out my world.Tears were rolling down on my face.I even could not survive in the great pain of heart.However,time has solved the problem. Now ,I am studying in ChongQing far from my home city which I love so deeply.He is still there.I pray for him and will keep the memory in my deep heart for always.